Monday 11 January 2010

A week to go and getting twitchy




The snow does not seem to want to go away - but we do. We haven't been able to get out of our house until last Saturday . However, our road is now driveable but still very white. The temperature in Las Vegas is only 16C, but that seems very warm compared with the sub-zero temperatures we have had recently in Chalfont St Giles, and it gets better in LA where the temperature is up to 23C. I can wear my shorts there and maybe use some suntan lotion. Yippee!!!
We have done most of the on-line pre-travel arrangements, except we have no hotel, as yet, in Sydney and no car hire in NZ or Oz - but we will get there.
We aim to pack very light, but I don't know how successful we'll be - we will need to be disciplined!


Follow us and see how we do.


David
Monday 11th January

2 comments:

  1. We will be watching with great interest, have a fantastic time.
    Rita and Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bit concerned about David in shorts and will possibly point and laugh if I see him in them. If it is accompanied by a large hat to keep the sun out.

    I will keep this as one of my definite daily stops.

    Hendri

    ReplyDelete